Starrnation Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starrnation Forums

Forums for the lovely peoples of the Starrnation Server, Run by Starryboii (Tim S.)

+7
popeyedan4
Peecekeyper
KSIARMYSTRONG
daredevilk
WANGMUNCHER
blurreh
Starryboii
11 posters

Post Ideas Here

Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post Ideas Here Empty Post Ideas Here

Post  Starryboii Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 am

Post any idea as a response here Smile
    blurreh
    Admin

Post Ideas Here Empty Re: Post Ideas Here

Post  blurreh Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 pm

I think you should make a giant town full of cats Very Happy cheers
    WANGMUNCHER
    WANGMUNCHER

Post  WANGMUNCHER Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Rhys wrote:I think you should make a giant town full of cats Very Happy cheers
    I agree
    daredevilk
    daredevilk

Post  daredevilk Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Rhys wrote:I think you should make a giant town full of cats Very Happy cheers
    Not just cats... fancy cats
    KSIARMYSTRONG
    KSIARMYSTRONG

Post Ideas Here Empty Some Normal Server Ideas,

Post  KSIARMYSTRONG Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Well on most servers there are donation packs and stuff to be gained with donating money so i thought a donators rank(s) could be added possibly?

Also a easier way to APPLY for becoming a trusted player, Moderator of the server, and then a Admin. I think it would be very easy and shows who truly wants to be a trusted member and so on.

Also I think new items should, or could be added to the mall the main thing Im thinking it the Ores of Diamond, Coal, and others alike as I have many silk touch picks and Im sure others do too it might just add another range of items to the shops at the mall.

Well this is all I have for now I have some other good ideas please give them some thought!
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 am

KSIARMYSTRONG wrote:Well on most servers there are donation packs and stuff to be gained with donating money so i thought a donators rank(s) could be added possibly?

Also a easier way to APPLY for becoming a trusted player, Moderator of the server, and then a Admin. I think it would be very easy and shows who truly wants to be a trusted member and so on.

Also I think new items should, or could be added to the mall the main thing Im thinking it the Ores of Diamond, Coal, and others alike as I have many silk touch picks and Im sure others do too it might just add another range of items to the shops at the mall.

Well this is all I have for now I have some other good ideas please give them some thought!

Well
    1. We do have donation packs and a Donator rank, weve had it for a week or 2 now.
    2. Ive added every ore and the ability to buy the ores itself a day or 2 ago, also i agree with the silk touches, only problem is they can bug out at times but ill look into that thanks. See if my Shop Plugin in capable of it.

-Starryboii
    blurreh
    Admin

Post  blurreh Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 am

KSIARMYSTRONG wrote:Well on most servers there are donation packs and stuff to be gained with donating money so i thought a donators rank(s) could be added possibly?

Good idea's but we already have most of them, and trusted isn't to hard to get you just don't have to cheat and pretty much just follow the rules
    KSIARMYSTRONG
    KSIARMYSTRONG

Post  KSIARMYSTRONG Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 am

yes you did add alot of the items but we can not still sell the ore of diamonds we can buy them for 600 dollars but we cant sell the ones we have, do you think you could add them?
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 am

KSIARMYSTRONG wrote:yes you did add alot of the items but we can not still sell the ore of diamonds we can buy them for 600 dollars but we cant sell the ones we have, do you think you could add them?

OR... you can get a pick axe... Mine the ore... and sell the diamonds.
    The reason Diamond ore is 600 because people with Fortune pick axes get more out of the ore. Nos your just asking for unnecessary changes. But thank you for Notifying us, if others feel the same way, we will conciser it.
    Peecekeyper

Post  Peecekeyper Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:45 am

THE BOAT MOD XD just throughing ideas out there
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 am

Peecekeyper wrote:THE BOAT MOD XD just throughing ideas out there
    wow.. -_- loool
    Peecekeyper

Post  Peecekeyper Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

Just a thought but we should take out the grinder or the admins should, I mean think about it who got most of there money with out it? I mean why Even have shops if u can make more money off the grinder? Idk just a thought
    popeyedan4
    popeyedan4

Post Ideas Here Empty fast food

Post  popeyedan4 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:31 am

maybe there should be like, fast food restaurants like mcdonalds clown or something in the mall.
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 am

popeyedan4 wrote:maybe there should be like, fast food restaurants like mcdonalds clown or something in the mall.

hahaha, maybeh
    roxas9968
    roxas9968

Post Ideas Here Empty starrnation ideas

Post  roxas9968 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 am

I think we should make a tv network like the news on whats happening on starrnation afro
    awddavis
    awddavis

Post Ideas Here Empty PvP/sg maps

Post  awddavis Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Maybe you could add something like cluster chunk?
    awddavis
    awddavis

Post  awddavis Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

we should make a villiage where everbody has a plot of land to make something cool on. i think it would be neat Very Happy
    KSIARMYSTRONG
    KSIARMYSTRONG

Post  KSIARMYSTRONG Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 am

I still think towny or something of the sort i feel it would add a new aspect of the survival server base, allowing the users to band together and create nomad like towns/ groups. I know. Most people are already in a town or group but this will make it more firm, and the town areas more defined. thanks for the time to consider this new idea! I hope to be back on the server very soon. I am not sure what is going on with my minecraft if anyone has ideas or knows how to fix it thanks!
    TomDaGunner
    TomDaGunner

Post Ideas Here Empty Auction kinda thing

Post  TomDaGunner Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 am

Hi, im just new to the server. I think it would be cool if there was a place where players would place a sign or something asking for an item trade. Then people could go there and see if they want to trade with the player that listed the trade. Laughing
    Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.
    Check out my YouTube channel my name is TomDaGunner. (not allowed to post links) =(
    popeyedan4
    popeyedan4

Post Ideas Here Empty Werewolf?

Post  popeyedan4 Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 am

You should add werewolf as a server game.
    JamesPandaChi
    JamesPandaChi

Post  JamesPandaChi Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:18 am

Hey Starry I think it would be more fun if you install the Jobs plugin which allows players to have a unique job in their interest in the game itself you can earn money by doing the requirements of the job and makes everything more fun for everyone! Plz look at this post!
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

JamesPandaChi wrote:Hey Starry I think it would be more fun if you install the Jobs plugin which allows players to have a unique job in their interest in the game itself you can earn money by doing the requirements of the job and makes everything more fun for everyone! Plz look at this post!

Ill consider it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:07 am