Starrnation Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starrnation Forums

Forums for the lovely peoples of the Starrnation Server, Run by Starryboii (Tim S.)

+6
JamesPandaChi
popeyedan4
kaitlyncookie
roxas9968
KSIARMYSTRONG
Starryboii
10 posters

Apply Here.

Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Apply Here. Empty Apply Here.

Post  Starryboii Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 pm

COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION.

In game Name:

IRL Name:

Do you know how to use basic commands?:

How long have you played on the server?:

Have you ever been banned before?:

Do you know how to use World Edit?:

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?:

What is your rank on the server?:

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?:

Tell Us A Joke:

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:

KSIARMYSTRONG
    KSIARMYSTRONG

Apply Here. Empty Re: Apply Here.

Post  KSIARMYSTRONG Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Should we send the to you, or just post them? like right as a reply just to clarify
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 am

KSIARMYSTRONG wrote:Should we send the to you, or just post them? like right as a reply just to clarify

You post them here.
    roxas9968
    roxas9968

Apply Here. Empty moderator?

Post  roxas9968 Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 am

In game Name:roxas9968
    IRL Name:josh
    Do you know how to use basic commands?:that depends what do u mean by basic comands
    How long have you played on the server?:2 mounths
    Have you ever been banned before?:no i have not
    Do you know how to use World Edit?:no i do not
    Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?:no i have not
    What is your rank on the server?:trusted
    Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?:i would like this because i would like to help if someones grifed or if they were killed by another player i could give their stuff back
    Tell Us A Joke:why did the chicken cross the road?to get to his graveyard in KFC
    Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:i think u sould pick me because i will understand alot about peoples problems and also i am good with a brewing stand lol!

kaitlyncookie
    kaitlyncookie

Post  kaitlyncookie Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 am

In game Name:kaitlyncookie

IRL Name:Kaitlyn

Do you know how to use basic commands?:Most of them. Yus.

How long have you played on the server?:About 2 months

Have you ever been banned before?:Nope.:3

Do you know how to use World Edit?:Some of them yes.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Yes I have.

What is your rank on the server?: Trusted

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I can help people, If something happens, I'll most likely know what to do.

Tell Us A Joke: Why did the bowling pins lose their job? 'Cause they went on strike! Very Happy *Really cheesy I know*

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?: I know a lot about this server. I'll help people and I won't leave the situation alone, until it's solved one way or another. Smile
    Razz
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 am

roxas9968 wrote:In game Name:roxas9968
    IRL Name:josh
    Do you know how to use basic commands?:that depends what do u mean by basic comands
    Have you ever been banned before?:no i have not
    Do you know how to use World Edit?:no i do not
    What is your rank on the server?:trusted
    Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?:i would like this because i would like to help if someones grifed or if they were killed by another player i could give their stuff back
    Tell Us A Joke:why did the chicken cross the road?to get to his graveyard in KFC
    Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:i think u sould pick me because i will understand alot about peoples problems and also i am good with a brewing stand lol!

Im Sorry, Your Application Has Not Been Accepted, Try Again Another Time.
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 am

kaitlyncookie wrote:In game Name:kaitlyncookie

IRL Name:Kaitlyn

Do you know how to use basic commands?:Most of them. Yus.

How long have you played on the server?:About 2 months

Have you ever been banned before?:Nope.:3

Do you know how to use World Edit?:Some of them yes.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Yes I have.

What is your rank on the server?: Trusted

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I can help people, If something happens, I'll most likely know what to do.

Tell Us A Joke: Why did the bowling pins lose their job? 'Cause they went on strike! Very Happy *Really cheesy I know*

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?: I know a lot about this server. I'll help people and I won't leave the situation alone, until it's solved one way or another. Smile
    Razz

Your Application Is Being Reviewed.
    popeyedan4
    popeyedan4

Apply Here. Empty Moderator

Post  popeyedan4 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 am

In game Name:POPEYEDAN4

IRL Name:Daniel

Do you know how to use basic commands?:Yes I do.

How long have you played on the server?:About 1-2 months.

Have you ever been banned before?: Never.

Do you know how to use World Edit?:No, but I learn things fast.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: No

What is your rank on the server?:Technically trusted, but due to a glitch on the server, user.

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I want to be able to help people and I feel that if I`m a Mod/Admin, I may be able to help a little more.

Tell Us A Joke: I used up all my sick days, so I`m calling in DEAD.

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:I am dedicated to helping people in this server and I think it would just fit me.
    Starryboii
    Starryboii
    Admin

Post  Starryboii Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 pm

popeyedan4 wrote:In game Name:POPEYEDAN4

IRL Name:Daniel

Do you know how to use basic commands?:Yes I do.

How long have you played on the server?:About 1-2 months.

Have you ever been banned before?: Never.

Do you know how to use World Edit?:No, but I learn things fast.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: No

What is your rank on the server?:Technically trusted, but due to a glitch on the server, user.

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I want to be able to help people and I feel that if I`m a Mod/Admin, I may be able to help a little more.

Tell Us A Joke: I used up all my sick days, so I`m calling in DEAD.

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:I am dedicated to helping people in this server and I think it would just fit me.

Thank you for applying as moderator.
    Im sorry to say that your application has been rejected.
    JamesPandaChi
    JamesPandaChi

Post  JamesPandaChi Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 am

In game Name: JamesPandaChi

IRL Name: James Mendoza Chi

Do you know how to use basic commands?: Yes I know many of the commands for plugins I been on previous server with the several same things.

How long have you played on the server?: I have played on this server for several weeks now and almost everyday, I like this server alot and would like to support it more.

Have you ever been banned before?: Never have I've been banned before everyone on a server likes me Smile

Do you know how to use World Edit?: I know world edit really well I could show you my skills by building something I use world edit before when I was admin on a different server.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Yes I indeed have I was a mod at first and promoted to admin on GlitchCraft, I build the spawn and created multiple structures on the server as well.

What is your rank on the server?: I'm a trusted right now but hope to be promoted to a mod.

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I would like to become a mod to help others to start well on the server I am really good at stopping arguments and helps griefs or whatever damage done with world edit.

Tell Us A Joke: Your penis is so small, a leprechaun laughed at it! Smile

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?: I enjoy minecraft alot I am a helpful builder, I get the job done, and I had experience and prior knowledge as an admin and how a server works.

Eselon
    Eselon

Post  Eselon Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 am

In game Name:
    Eselon
    IRL Name:
    Tom
    Yes.
    A month, maybe 5 weeks.
    Yes, but not for specifically bad reasons.
    I have used it before but haven't had a long experience with it.
    Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: I have been an Administrator on a now closed down server.

Trusted.
    I want to be a Moderator because I believe I have the maturity to provide the server with the attention and help it deserves. I love the server to bits and would hate to see it ruined by horrid things like hackers and want to help as much as I can.
    Tell Us A Joke:
    Why couldn't the pirate go to see his favorite movie in the cinema? Because it was R rated. Horrible.. I know.
    I believe you should choose me over anybody else because I can offer my time on the server for starters. On the time I've seen a lot of staff members are Australian. This shows that a lot of the time some staff can't be on hand to deal with threats, and could use somebody with a different timezone. Secondly, I have experience in looking after servers and believe I can do a great job. Lastly, I think you should choose me because I know how the server operates and have seen previous experiences with threats to the server before, such as hackers. I'd know what to do at the right time and sort a problem out very quickly. I am good with communication over chat and can give a good reason to why something's happened, or help somebody who needs it.
    GlitchingPanda

Apply Here. Empty GlitchingPanda's Moderator Application

Post  GlitchingPanda Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 am

In game Name: GlitchingPanda

IRL Name: Kevin

Do you know how to use basic commands?: Yep

How long have you played on the server?: 3 Weeks+

Have you ever been banned before?: Never Ever

Do you know how to use World Edit?: Yes I Know All Commands For It! I Had My Own Server Before

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Yes, I've Been Owner, Admin, and Mod. Server:
    FearCraft, SavageRealms, and BestCraft

Currently Normal

I Wanna Help The Server Get Popular and Advertise This Server Everywhere. I am making a video soon for the server once I get the software. I also will keep the server safe from griefers, hackers, and other illegal players.

Tell Us A Joke:
    Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white
    stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't
    know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did
    and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other
    zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are
    what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black
    stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."

Because I've Had My Own Server For Almost a Year and I Know All The Things Starry is Doing and I am willing to help him and give him 110% to the server!
    roxas9968
    roxas9968

Post  roxas9968 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 pm

In game Name:roxas9968

IRL Name:Josh

Do you know how to use basic commands?:yes i do

Have you ever been banned before?:i guess so because i was spamming but only for 2 mins

Do you know how to use World Edit?:a tincey wincie eansie bit Razz

What is your rank on the server?:Trusted

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?:i would like to be mod or admin because i would like to help i would help with the towns i could build a small house to those who are new to starrnation aand if u bost that on the place that this IP is on you might be able to get more people on the server

Tell Us A Joke: some of the cereal mascots know each other and then the canoble cinamon toast crunch guys ate each other and the trix rabitfainted

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:because if u say that i will build houses to the new people you might get more people on the server

Last edited by roxas9968 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    catchew

Post  catchew Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 pm

In game Name:catchew

IRL Name:Eli

Do you know how to use basic commands?:Yes

How long have you played on the server?:First day but im a good person at Commands

Have you ever been banned before?: No

Do you know how to use World Edit?:Many Many times

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Iv been Co owner

What is your rank on the server?:User

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: Because i would like to protect the server from spammers and griefers.

Tell Us A Joke: If your butts are buns and Your poop is the meat Then its officaly a burger!

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?:As of you can see iv been invited By james and i would likely join the server and mod!
    JamesPandaChi
    JamesPandaChi

Post  JamesPandaChi Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

In game Name: JamesPandaChi (Skype Name: JamesPandaChi)

IRL Name: James Chi (Mendoza)

Do you know how to use basic commands?: Yes, I do understand and know really well how to use basic commands since I've had past experience!

How long have you played on the server?: I've played on this server is a long time though it got shut down due to reasons, and I would like to help make the server better since I'm superb at buildings and understand minecraft mechanics. I'm well with redstone and can build contraptions too!

Have you ever been banned before?: No, I have not been banned before, I'm well liked on every server!

Do you know how to use World Edit?: Following with what I've said I'm skilled with pos and I can build amazing things with world edit!

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Yes, I've been admin and mod for servers like SmexyCraft, GlitchCraft and test mods for FearCraft! I am highly voted to be mods or an admin!

What is your rank on the server?: I used to be trusted before the server went down and I would like to continue supporting the server even by donating Smile

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I want to became a mod or admin not just for fun but I would like to improve this server to become on of the more popular servers in the world! I will dedicate my time to helping everyone, stop griefing, and allow new comers to understand the rules and become likely to continue the game! ^_^

Tell Us A Joke: What do you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car? -Tyrannosaurus Wrecks (HAHAH) I know its not that good Very Happy

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?: I believe I stand out above everyone else is because I'm good with minecraft and how things should work and the way I communicate with others in the game is unique. I will try and I mean try to do everything good and perhaps become the best mod/admin evar!
    popeyedan4
    popeyedan4

Apply Here. Empty My Application

Post  popeyedan4 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

In game Name: POPEYEDAN4

IRL Name: Daniel

Do you know how to use basic commands?: Yes I do.

How long have you played on the server?: About 5-6 months. Yeah, something in between there.

Have you ever been banned before?: Never before on any server.

Do you know how to use World Edit?: Quite a bit.

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?: Nope.

What is your rank on the server?: Donator.

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: I want to be a Moderator so I can help stop griefers, trolls, and anyone else breaking the rules.

Tell Us A Joke: Q. Why did the chicken NOT cross the road? A. Obviously because there are no roads in MineCraft.

Lastly, Why do you think out of everyone else we should choose YOU?: I think that you should pick me because I have played on this server longer than most others have, and I'm trustworthy.

Last edited by popeyedan4 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have learned even MORE about World Edit.)
    awddavis
    awddavis

Post  awddavis Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 am

COPY AND PASTE THIS APPLICATION.

In game Name:
    Awddavis

IRL Name:
    Alex
    Yup
    Since about September

Once for 5 min for climbing next to a tower Razz

Only a little bit

Have you ever been an Admin/Mod on any other server before?:
    Only on a small server, not a larger one such as Starrnation

I believe it is trusted

I think that the I can help the server, as I am a nice guy who would help others/protect vs grifters

Tell Us A Joke:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I have a gun
    Get in the van

I think you should pick me because I have been on the server for a long time, I am a responsible individual and I am a pretty good builder and a good guy Very Happy

If you want to talk to me on Skype or something it is: awddavis

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:39 pm